Selena Gomez Hi guys there is Selena Gomez. This forum only for my fans! Much love!!! xoxo.

SellyGomezReal posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 04:02PM
Hi everyone! There is Selena Gomez. I decided to create an account on fanpop and on facebook. Facebook I created yesterday so I haven't got right now much friends! If u need to be one go here:link
I guess my fans know about me EVERYTHING and sometimes more ;d. I PROMISE I'm the REAL Selena and haters please don't comment. Looove my fans sooo much. They r the most important peoples in my life. Love ya xoxo!!!
last edited on Dec 28, 2010 at 04:04PM

Selena Gomez 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mel4ever said…
#1 Selena Gomez doesn't have a fanpop account.
#2 Why would Selena Gomez even pick the name "SellyGomezReal"? My name is Melody Zhou and you don't see me going around saying "MelZhouReal"!
over a year ago SellyGomezReal said…
smile
#1 Since this week I do ;)
#2 Cause I need that my fans will know that here is Selena. And since when I can't use my name how I want? Interesting...
over a year ago x-Sophie-Jade-x said…
This is Selena's official website, she has links to all her official social networks accounts.

link

She has facebook, she has myspace, twitter and a youtube account but she does NOT have a fanpop! this is the 100th account that is claiming to be Selena and it's not. She probably has never heard of fanpop!
wink
Listen. I really love my fans but I can't talk to all of them. When I came here first time I was like: why not? There's not that much my fans so I can to talking with all on here. On facebook it's just fanpage. I made second facebook account and this on fanpop that I can to reply to all. Like I'm trying to reply on twitter to my fans but alot of them started hating me why I'm not replying to him or her. I hope u understood...
over a year ago ihavedabestlife said…
meh
" SellyGomezReal." Selena Gomez wouldn't spend time responding to people. And her personality doesn't match what you've been saying. Besides, Selena Gomez does NOT have fanpop. Honestly, you should do your research before you go on the internet claiming to be someone your not.
over a year ago KeyattaMusic said…
yea and who wpuld make a name like selenagomezreal anyway i bet everyone on fanpop know ur a fake selena gomez
wink
It's your choice guys... I'm Selena Gomez... But u can believe in what u need. I don't really care... Sorry ;))
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
Except the fake JB. "ItsRealJB"
over a year ago selenarox31 said…
Stop hassaling her. Leave her alone. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago x-Sophie-Jade-x said…
if your really selena, why is your user icon a fake photo? surley the real selena would know that has been made on photoshop, what with it been of nikki reed at a twilight signing ... and surely the real selena would have enough of her own personal picture not to have to use fake ones ...
last edited over a year ago
if your really selena, why is your user icon a fake photo? surley the real selena would know that has
over a year ago piperleoforever said…
angry
You are not Selena Gomez. -.-"
And BTW its "Hi guys here is Selena Gomez" not "Hi guys there is Selena Gomez" HAHA i dont think u are "the real" seLena :/
over a year ago Selena_Gomez18 said…
smirk
ya, sure you are the real Selena Gomez. Get a LIFE! You could also try to prove it.
over a year ago Selgomezfan1 said…
tongue
wow POSERS!
I love Selena. She's my role model. But i hate people who use her famousity to be "famous"
over a year ago alisonfaith297 said…
i agree. i really hate that
me too =/
over a year ago demiblows said…
hi selly